Labels

Saturday, July 23, 2011

When life gives you lemons...

Fresh Lemonade
Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1 cup Splenda
1 1/2 cups boiling water
2 1/4 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 10 lemons)
About 12 cups cold water

Directions:
1. Add sugar and boiling water to a gallon sized pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves.
2.  Add lemon juice and cold water; stir to mix.
3. Chill for several hours and serve over ice.
4. Insert a slice of lemon in or on the side of each glass before serving.

Note: Depending on the tartness of your lemons and your preference, you may choose to add more sweetener.  I like my lemonade on the tart side. 

Enjoy!


I couldn't resist having them try a lemon slice as we were squeezing the juice. Thank goodness for my juicer!

Bella and Ethan were such good helpers.


Ta-da! Does this look like it could make your mouth pucker or what?!

I'd have to say that Ethan was the biggest fan!


My fresh lemonade was a bit hit on this hot summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment